Revamped and Reloaded: Jumpshot Blog
Welcome to the new Jumpshot Blog! After a brief hiatus, we are relaunching. To be accurate, we are redesigning and enriching it with more content and authors.
We heard your feedback that you love our stories on The Digital Consumer much as you find our monthly webinars useful and educational. So, to make it easy to find all our content in one place, we are bringing all of it under one umbrella—the Jumpshot Blog.
Our goal is to help Brand Marketers and eCommerce managers navigate the ever-changing digital landscape with stories around online consumer behavior data and insights, exploring online retail trends and changes in the marketplace.
Here you will find:
- Insights on the customer journey, and the latest trends in online shopping—from search to conversion across any eCommerce website
- Top trends such as Winners and Losers in the world of eCommerce, Top 10 lists in online retail growth and decline in Travel, Consumer Finance, Auto, streaming and more
- How-To content regarding online selling, using real data stories, use cases, and case studies
- Thoughtful bylines by guest writers and industry experts on topics ranging from growth hacking to SEO to segmentation to campaign strategy
If you were a reader of The Digital Consumer blog, you can now find those posts archived here.
You will hear from Jumpshot’s own:
- Dr. Steve Kraus, Head of Insights
- Steve Levay, Data Insights & Communications Manager
- Courtney Stafford, Content & Events Marketing Manager
- Our CEO, CTO, and additional experienced and creative Jumpshot team members that have engaging perspectives to share
- Industry experts and guest writers
To get a taste, check out some of our popular posts: Riding the Prime Day Wave — How Other Retailers Push for eCommerce Growth on Amazon’s Big Day, Enhance your eCommerce Marketing Strategy by Understanding Digital Journeys, and Thinking Globally: Amazon Behavior in the U.S. and Europe.
Hope you enjoy our posts.
To request a topic or a story, send us a note email@example.com.