We’re excited to sponsor HubSpot INBOUND 2016, the inbound marketing and sales conference in Boston, to showcase Jumpshot’s robust online behavioral data and capabilities, which include:
- Campaign Effectiveness: Attribute off-site transactions to brand advertising campaigns to uncover the true value of marketing programs.
- Site Analysis: Analyze any website’s path-to-purchase, shopping carts, customer engagement, and site search.
- Marketplace Report: Detect brand market share and consumer shopping trends on online marketplaces.
- Search Feed: Identify the exact keywords consumers search and click on Google, Bing, Yandex, and more.
- Audience Analytics: Define any customer segment (new, frequent, competitor, etc.) and analyze its entire online footprint to detect behavioral differences.
- Panel Matching: Combine your internal customer data with Jumpshot’s clickstream panel activity to get a 100% complete picture of your customer’s online activity.
Join Eli Goodman, Jumpshot’s VP of Sales, on November 10th (11:45 am), to explore how clickstream analysis of the customer journey across sites provides marketers with a better understanding of their target’s motivations and opportunities to reach them in “It’s a Match: How Online Dating Services Use Data to Map the Customer Journey.” breakout session.
If you can’t make it, no problem! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting or simply stop by our booth at Club Inbound to learn how Jumpshot’s unique data and capabilities can further your business.