Meet us at HubSpot INBOUND 2016
We’re excited to sponsor HubSpot INBOUND 2016, the inbound marketing and sales conference in Boston, to showcase Jumpshot’s robust online behavioral data and capabilities, which include:
- Campaign Effectiveness: Attribute off-site transactions to brand advertising campaigns to uncover the true value of marketing programs.
- Site Analysis: Analyze any website’s path-to-purchase, shopping carts, customer engagement, and site search.
- Marketplace Report: Detect brand market share and consumer shopping trends on online marketplaces.
- Search Feed: Identify the exact keywords consumers search and click on Google, Bing, Yandex, and more.
- Audience Analytics: Define any customer segment (new, frequent, competitor, etc.) and analyze its entire online footprint to detect behavioral differences.
- Panel Matching: Combine your internal customer data with Jumpshot’s clickstream panel activity to get a 100% complete picture of your customer’s online activity.
Join Eli Goodman, Jumpshot’s VP of Sales, on November 10th (11:45 am), to explore how clickstream analysis of the customer journey across sites provides marketers with a better understanding of their target’s motivations and opportunities to reach them in “It’s a Match: How Online Dating Services Use Data to Map the Customer Journey.” breakout session.
If you can’t make it, no problem! Email us at email@example.com to schedule a meeting or simply stop by our booth at Club Inbound to learn how Jumpshot’s unique data and capabilities can further your business.