We at Jumpshot are constantly working on perfecting our marketing analytics platform to provide you with richer analytics and behavioral data than previously thought possible. We’re excited to attend upcoming industry events and showcase our robust data and capabilities, which include:
- Audience Analytics: Define virtually any behavioral segment and analyze its entire online footprint.
- Campaign Effectiveness: Quantify the impact of online audiences in driving business, opportunities and leads.
- Marketplace Report: Dive deep into major online retailers to uncover consumer behavior and purchase trends.
- Site Analysis: Gain an insider’s view of any website’s user base, metrics and performance.
- Keyword Conversions: Tie paid and organic keywords to actual conversions on any website.
If you’d like to learn more about Jumpshot’s unique approach to customer analytics and global data panel, or just schedule some face time with our executives, here is the where and when.
Shoptalk – May 16 May 18 – ARIA – Las Vegas, NV
We are excited to sponsor Shoptalk 2016, the next generation commerce expo in San Diego. Visit us at Shoptalk to learn how you can gain unparalleled customer analytics, campaign effectiveness insights, multi-site path-to-purchase data, detailed marketplace ecosystem information, and more.
Email us at email@example.com to schedule a meeting or visit us at innovation booth #T57B to learn how Jumpshot’s in-depth customer analytics and competitive intelligence can grow your business.
Gartner Digital Marketing Conference- May 17 May 19 – Manchester Grand Hyatt – San Diego, CA
We are also thrilled to sponsor Gartner Digital Marketing Conference, the lucrative marketing ecosystem conference in Las Vegas. On May 19, Jumpshot’s CEO Deren Baker will explore the new approach to customer analytics in the “Creating Your Digital Roadmap: Transforming the Customer Journey” session at 8:30 am.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting or stop by booth #510 to learn how you can grow your business with in-depth data-driven insight provided by Jumpshot.
We hope to see you at these or future conferences, and you can always contact us at email@example.com with any question or requests for additional information.