We at Jumpshot constantly strive to perfect our marketing analytics platform to provide you with richer analytics and behavioral data than previously thought possible. We’re excited to attend SMX Advanced 2016 and showcase our robust data and capabilities, which include:
- Keyword Conversions: Tie paid and organic keywords to actual conversions on any website.
- Marketplace Report: Dive deep into major online marketplaces, such as Amazon or Expedia, to uncover consumer behavior and purchase trends.
- Site Analysis: Gain an insider’s view to any website’s performance metrics, such as path-to-purchase, mobile vs. desktop conversion rates, shopping cart abandonment, and site search.
- Campaign Effectiveness: Measure the impact of your advertising campaigns on purchase behavior happening off-site to better understand the holistic value of your marketing programs.
- Audience Analytics: Define virtually any behavioral segment and analyze its entire online footprint.
If you want to schedule some face time with the team or learn more about how Jumpshot’s unique capabilities can help you increase ROI from search, here’s how you can do so.
SMX Advanced 2016 – June 22 – June 23 – Bell Harbor Convention Center – Seattle, WA
We are thrilled to be a Gold Sponsor of SMX Advanced 2016, the lucrative search marketing conference in Seattle. On June 23 (10:45 am), Eli Goodman, Jumpshot’s VP of Sales, will kickoff “The Nine Billion Ads of Search” session at the SEM track.
Email us at email@example.com to schedule a meeting or stop by booth #42 to learn how you can grow your business with in-depth data-driven insights provided by Jumpshot.
We hope to see you at this or future conferences, and you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question or request for additional information.